Drive Drive Revolution 5 Drive Drive Revolution 5

Holy Macarena!

Here are a few observations:
One) It was nowhere near long enough. I was eating a taco salad and wasn't able to finish eating it before the movie was over. I ended up watching four times before the salad was finished! Viva Taco Salad! Aieee! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Two) My car is painted just like the one depicted in the movie, which clearly violates my bullshit intellectual property rights or something. Both my lawyers and Oskloo shall hear of this!

Three) Is the number following two.

Four) 3,600 characters remaining.

Five) The cat is clearly a symbol of traditional value is clearly being chased by a rainbow car (representing the gay automotive agenda) driven by the liberal media*

Six) This movie made me cry for Ireland again and again.

Seven) Only one money shot?

Eight) I'm going to "vote zero". Why? Because you asked me to "vote zero" and also because this movie needs to be longer- MUCH LONGER!

*liberal media should be read as being Jew Dominated Media, a wholly owned subsidiary of International Conspiracy Inc.

@pple Country @pple Country

W0w!

TH@T w@s the best video g@me th@t I've ever pl@yed! Ever!

Ragnarok Ragnarok

lowellzies

fifens

joeneato responds:

silver shamrock

Foamy gets the Kegs Foamy gets the Kegs

w00tness!

that was the best foamy cartoon ever... have my babies.

AnarchySchoolbus responds:

Your place or mine? ;)

eye of teh clock eye of teh clock

well done

though i really hate that song :)

Slice Of Life Slice Of Life

This lacks funny...

...but at least there are no unintelligible chimpmunk voices in this one. Better luck next time, old son.

Heaven Knows Heaven Knows

Take Care, M8

WE'll get your bar stool open for ya:)

DecepticonClock responds:

Thanks Bio. You rock man. <3

MI: New Chapters MI: New Chapters

gripping

repeatedly.

you're so cool and badass.

Lemon curry? Lemon curry?

The Show So Far......

Hello. The Show So Far. Well it all started with the organist losing his clothes as he sat down at the organ, and after this had happened and we had seen the titles of the show we saw Biggles dictating a leter to his secretary who thought he was Spanish and who he referred to as a 'harlot' and a 'woman of the night' although she preferred to be called a 'courtesan'. Then we saw some people trying to climb a road in Uxbridge and then there were some cartoons and then some lifeboat men came into a woman's sitting room and after a bit the woman went out to buy some cakes on a lifeboat and then a naval officer jumped into the sea. Then we saw a man telling us about storage jars from Bolivia and then there were some more cartoons and then a man told us about what had happened on the show so far and a great hammer came and hit him on the head. (confused) I don't remember that!

MonkeyClock responds:

/HAMMUR

/HAMMUR

/HAMMUR!!

Horse With No Name Horse With No Name

Bat Boy Escapes!

The ocean is a desert with its underground and the perfect disguise above.

you captured the spirit of drving from San Diego,Ca to St George, Utah in a 1971 Plymouth Duster during the dog days of summer.